Amazon Prime Account Generator
After lot of Research we find how to get Amazon Prime Account for free. Our Generator Will create Prime Account for Free. For Anti-Ban we had used proxy. Create Account for yourself, friends and family. Enjoy all Prime Services for free. Our Amazon Prime Account Generator will generate username and password also a temporary email access for verification of account.
Process of Amazon Prime Account Generator
- Enter your username for Amazon Prime Account
- Click on next.
- Select Yes in Proxy.
- Select number of Accounts.
- Click on generate.
- Wait until its generating your account.
- Lastly Verity you are human.
- After Verification you will get your Amazon Prime Account Username and Password.
Amazon Prime benefits
- FREE One-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE No-Rush Shipping
- FREE Scheduled Delivery to eligible addresses.
- Free Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- Discounted Morning Delivery
- Discounted Express Delivery for Prime Now
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Prime Early Access– Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.
- Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon
- Prime Video– Get unlimited video streaming of latest movies, award-winning Amazon originals and TV shows from India and around the world. For more details, go to About Prime Video.
- Prime Music – Get unlimited, ad-free access to Playlists, Stations and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost. For more details, go to Amazon Prime Music.
- Gaming Offers: Every month, get free in-game content. Some content is provided by third parties, which will require linking your Prime account to your third-party account, and is subject to their terms and privacy policies. For more information, go to Gaming.
A standard Amazon Prime membership currently costs $119 — perhaps a steep price to pay for free 2-day shipping. But if you’re a bookworm, a video buff, or just someone who often shops online, the benefits might well outweigh the costs. To help you decide whether it’s a good deal for you, we’ve broken down the basics on what Amazon Prime actually offers.
Amazon Prime’s key benefit is its free two-day shipping on over 100 million eligible items. In some cities, you can even get same-day delivery on eligible orders. While Amazon does offer free standard shipping on qualifying orders of $25 or more to non-Prime customers, you have to wait 5 to 8 business days for your order to arrive.
The cost of an Amazon Prime membership depends on the plan you choose, but you can try it for free for 30 days.
Here’s a breakdown of the payment plans and what they include:
- Prime Video: $8.99 per month. This membership restricts your perks to unlimited TV show and movie streaming. It’ll cost you around $108 per year.
- Prime: $12.99 per month. If you want full Prime benefits but prefer to spread out your payments, you’ll pay about $155 a year.
- Prime: $119 per year. Those who pay an annual lump sum for the full membership will spend less in the long run.
There’s are also a discounted membership for students that offers all the regular Prime benefits, but during the free trial period you won’t get access to Instant Video or Kindle books:
- Prime Student: If you’re a student with a valid school email address, you can get a free six-month trial of Prime Student and a discounted annual membership fee of $59 after that.
Heads up: Amazon keeps your credit card information on file when you sign up, so if you decide you don’t want the membership once your free trial expires, make sure to log into your account and actively cancel it. Otherwise, you’ll be charged the membership fee.